Due to the state mandate, masks will be required at all times in the YMCA (except when in the water). Thank you for your cooperation.
Reserve your bike for Indoor Cycling 24 hours in advance by clicking on the class you would like to attend from the schedule below.
Classes listed on the Group Fitness Schedule are offered In-Person and on Virtual YMCA. Pedaling for Parkinson's and Yoga for Cancer require registration to participate.
To reserve a bike you must:
- Whatcom Family YMCA Members and Non-members may make a reservation. If not a YMCA member, you must purchase a day pass and 16 & older must provide photo ID.
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE). You must CREATE AN ACCOUNT in the SuperSaas Reservation Software before you are able to reserve a spot.
- Click on the time you would like to reserve a bike and when prompted in the white pop-up box "sign-in". Choose "Keep me logged in" when registering so you are able to stay logged into your device you plan to make your reservations.
- Please use your First and Last name
- Once registered, find the reservation you would like to make and "create a new reservation"
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior) GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE & CYCLING RESERVATIONS