Whatcom Family YMCA members and non-members may reserve climb times 24 hours in advance.
Due to the state mandate, masks will be required at all times in the YMCA (except when in the water). Thank you for your cooperation.
CLIMBING WALL RESERVATIONS
- All climb times are by reservation only
- Annual Climbing Waiver is required: CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE CLIMBING WAIVER
- Individual Y members make reservations for themselves
- Staff will be present to supervise and belay
For more information, please contact Climbing Coordinator: email@example.com
To reserve a climb time you must:
- Whatcom Family YMCA Members and Non-members may make a reservation. If not a YMCA member, you must purchase a day pass and 16 & older must provide photo ID.
- Register in the SuperSaas software (FREE). You must CREATE AN ACCOUNT in the SuperSaas Reservation Software before you are able to reserve a spot.
- Click on the time you would like to climb and when prompted in the white pop-up box "sign-in". Choose "Keep me logged in" when registering so you are able to stay logged into your device you plan to make your reservations.
- Please use your First and Last name
- Once registered, find the reservation you would like to make and "create a new reservation"
- Reservations may only be made 24 hours in advance (just like checking into the flight, exactly 24 hours prior) CLIMBING WALL SCHEDULE & RESERVATIONS